Go on the fishing trip of your lifetime.
You can contact us via phone or e-mail
Considered a pristine, untouched Eden of the world, Alphonse is any fly fisherman’s and nature lover’s paradise.
- One of the most prolific bone fisheries in the world
- Home of the fabled milkfish, a turbo-charged algae-eater growing to 40lbs
- The incredible diversity allows anglers to target a myriad of species
- Offers great offshore fly fishing as well as traditional saltwater fly fishing
- Ideal for fishermen travelling with non-fishing partners & families
Cosmoledo Atoll is close to the World Heritage Site of Aldabra and offers a pristine and untouched ecosystem.
- Close to Aldabra, the Galapagos of the Indian Ocean & a World Heritage Site
- Known as the giant trevally capital of the world
- The benchmark for an explosive saltwater flats fishing experience
- Vast numbers of bonefish, milkfish, Indo-Pacific permit and triggerfish
- Eco Camp with 8 Eco Pods
Over a thousand kilometres from Mahé, this atoll is part of the remote Aldabra group of atolls.
- Breathtakingly beautiful and home to the famous Astove Wall
- The biggest flats-caught GT’s in the Indian Ocean
- A sanctuary for both juvenile and trophy-sized fish
- Surrounded by flats with deep drop-offs allowing predators easy access
- Offshore fishing starts metres from the edge of the flats
Farquhar Atoll is one of the few Seychelles destinations where you will have the chance to target bumphead parrot fish on the flats.
- Home to the world-renowned bumphead parrot fish
- Best known for the sheer diversity of species it offers anglers
- The Farquhar fly fishing season will run from September to early May
- Farquhar also provides some truly exceptional offshore fly-fishing. milkfish, sailfish, barracuda, wahoo, yellowfin tuna, dogtooth tuna and a host of others prowl the bluewater just off the flats
Join our fishing community
Join our community to get regular updates about our fishing adventures, guide updates and special offers.